A person can apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI card in a few easy steps. When a person uses this card they can get the benefits of paying for the high amount electronic devices, in simplified rates of interest every month. It becomes easier for them to pay for the thing with enough time in hand and does not have a very high pocket pinch just for that month. This keeps finances in balance. These cards can help all the working people having transferable jobs.
Ways to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
It is easy to apply for the card, with few simple steps to follow.
- The person needs to go to the online portal for customers on the official website of Bajaj Finserv. If he is a customer already he can apply through customer portal directly. He needs to surely do an online payment of even 399 INR. The EMI card gets to the given address in a time of 2 weeks.
- The new customers need to fill the customer information first. They can give the necessary documents and get an account made. Then he can follow the same process and get an EMI card.
- The process is that simple. A person just needs to get hold of the things required and get the application done online.
Documents needed to apply for EMI card
There are several documents needed for an EMI card that is easier to get hands on.
- An open ECS mandate is required signed. It is to use the old ECS for purchases through the card. This is important for the customers.
- One canceled cheque from the bank account should be presented.
- KYC document or an Aadhar card which is a general photo ID and citizenship proof issued by the government.
- A passport size photograph for the form.
These documents are easy to get and can be presented when required. Thus the Bajaj Finserv card is made for paying EMIs distributing the pocket pinch in easier interests.
Usage of the cards
The cards can be used after a person can get the EMI card. So whenever they go to stores to buy any electronic device of a higher value price, whose value they may have problems in shedding all at once, they can use by paying with the card. They can swipe the card to pay for the down payment and since then interest for each month will be deducted from their account directly.
The card is very useful for the people who have lower income but tend to use more electronic equipment in their daily life. Items that are necessary for the person can be bought by just the push of a button. If a person shifts from a place this is the best thing that helps them in settling. They need to buy a lot of new things causing a higher pocket pinch, but with use of EMI cards, they can get the buying done in small interest rate in a number of installment just to balance the expenses.