Internet banking is in Rapid use in today’s world, and most banks are offering such services. A person will be able to access several benefits when they make use of this service. If you want to manage the account, you can also watch your transactions using this method. It has made it so convenient for the user that you can sit on your sofa and easily manage your banking. More of your transactions could be managed easily as you are provided an option where you can sync the bank account information.
But whenever you are using online services for banking, you must protect the data. If you want to protect data, you are advised to clear cookies once done with the banking session. If you want to know some details regarding registering online banking on Punjab National Bank, you should follow the details explained below.
Steps To Register Net Banking For Punjab National Bank
- First, you need to visit the link of Punjab National Bank as netpnb.com
- Click on the retail tab provided on the screen and then enter the user option.
- There are two options provided: internet banking or mobile banking, and you can select both or any of them.
- Type the account number in the option and also choose the facility that you want.
- On the registered mobile number with the bank account, you will receive an OTP. You have to enter the OTP in the desired option.
- Another step is to put in the details of the debit card as well as the ATM pin in the required slots.
- Finally, you are given an option where you can set the login ID and transaction passwords. Once you have done all these things, you will be provided a message of successful registration. It is advised that you must properly not in the user ID so that you do not face difficulty in using it.
Things To Consider While Activating PNB Online Banking
There are some basic things that you have to follow when you need to activate the online banking facility. But the process used in activating will directly depend upon the situation where you have tried it or not. The first thing that you need to do for initiating the process is logging in to the website of PNB.
The process will work for different sectors, such as online retail banking and online corporate banking. If you are using the service for the first time, you would have to click on the link that will allow you to register as a new user. Then you will directly have to follow up the instructions that are coming on the screen, so you will be able to activate the service of online banking for Punjab National Bank.
The Closure Lines
These are some of the basic details that the user must have while performing the activity of registering. Following the steps will enable you to activate the account for online banking. Furthermore, you will be able to accept things easily and will not face any problems.