What do you do if your money gets stuck in a cash deposit machine?
The cash deposit machine is similar to an ATM that helps you to deposit cash directly into your bank account. This machine is also known as CDM. It eliminates the need of going and standing in a long queue in the bank for the purpose of depositing cash. It will also give you a receipt for informing you about the total balance after the deposit.
Some features of CDM are: It can instantly deposit the cash directly into your account.
- It is a fast and easy way to deposit cash
- Transactions are paperless
- The user can deposit Rs 49,900 without a card and Rs 2 lakh with a card. The user can also use this machine to deposit the amount in the loan and PPF accounts.
- In a single transaction, a user can deposit 200 currency notes.
- It can only accept the currency notes of Rs 100, 500 and 2000.
There are many problems that the user face with the cash withdrawal machine. One of the most common is the stuck of money in the cash withdrawal machine. This can be due to the jam of the roller. Here I am sharing some methods which help you when your cash get stuck in the cash is withdrawn money. Here are a few simple steps:
- You should stay cool because your money is still there. You should take the help of others by screaming loudly.
- Record all the details of the CDM. You can record the machine number, time, bank name and other information.
- If all this happens in the daytime, then you can inform all these things to the customer service. There you will get a form and you have to fill all the details in the form. Some of these details include your bank account number, phone number, and others. Take this form and submit it to the chief cashier of the bank. They will give you a time of 3 days.
- You should also call the chief cashier of the bank every day. These machines are also under the surveillance of the CCTV. So, you can also take the help of CCTV to check the footage.
If you are not getting any help from the bank, then you can use this alternate process given below:
- Open the website of the bank and submit your complaint online through the website.
- Wait for 10 days, if you will not get any reply then send your complaint to the Nodal Officer.
- Wait for 10 days, if you will not get any reply from there then send your complaint to the Principal Nodal Officer.
- Wait for 10 days, if you will not get any reply from there then send your complaint to the Ombudsman.
By using these simple steps, you will get your money back.