Kotak Mahindra Bank is a private sector bank and has many branches. It offers a high interest rate because of USP on a savings account in a bank. This bank was merged with ING Vysya Bank in the year 2015. There are many branches of Kotak Mahindra bank in current, which are almost 1370 in different locations. Because of the market cap, it has Kotak Mahindra bank has become the second-largest private bank.
This bank provides the highest interest rate, so if you want to get a high interest rate open your account in Kotak Mahindra bank. Also, a net banking service is provided, which will save your time as you can do all the transactions from this. So there is no need to visit banks for any transaction as you can do it sitting at your home. There are steps to register and log in to the net banking services, and these are explained below.
How to Register
- First, visit the website of Kotak Mahindra bank that is www.kotak.com, now click on the login.
- After you click login, which is on the top corner, and you will be on the login page, move down, and see you need help logging in. There you will see an option for new users? Register for net banking, click on that option, and there you can register for your net banking services.
- Enter your customer ID in the space given, then enter your nickname and the captcha and press submit. Here you can verify your details, check all the details are correct and proceed to the next step.
- Now you have to choose a verification method, there are many, but the most convenient is debit card verification. After this verification step is finished, you have to set the password; your registration is now completed.
How to Login
- Now to log in first, visit the website of Kotak Mahindra bank and press the login on the top right corner. Now enter the customer ID in the given space, and after that, enter the password also, check the details you are entering are correct.
- Now click on submit, and you will be login in, and your page is open where you can do your transactions. After your transactions are complete, you must log out from the page for security purposes.
- Also, you can change the password if you want. For example, if you forget your password by clicking forgot the password and entering the details they ask for, you can rest your password.
- You can also deactivate your net banking services by visiting the nearest Kotak Mahindra bank branch and filling the application form for deactivating net banking.
At The End
These were the steps to register and log in to the KMBL Net Banking services and were very simple steps. Everyone should consider net banking services as it makes the work easier for the person and saves time. We do not need to visit the bank for any transaction we do. We can do these anywhere and at any time we want, even late at night.